Welcome to TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd.!
TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. Pvt. Ltd. (collectively,“TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd.”, "Company", "We", "Our", or "Us") welcomes you. TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. provides its service to you subject to the following Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. Please note that, in the event of a change in policy or our terms & conditions, a revised version will promptly be posted on our website. By registering for and/or using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or accessing the Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. This User Agreement and any such additional terms and conditions as to which you have agreed are hereafter referred to collectively as the "Agreement.".
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 (India) and rules made there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE (“AGREEMENT”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES OFFERED BY TOGETHRING MOBILE TECHNOLOGY PVT. LTD. PRIVATE LIMITED(“COMPANY”). BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND USING THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY AND A PARTY TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS. IF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER, ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO SUCH TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT UNCONDITIONALLY AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO USE THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES. USE OF COMPANY’S SERVICES IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ASSENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS.
Definitions: "Agreement” means this Terms of Service;
Acceptance of Terms
Your continued use of and access to the Services constitutes your acknowledgement and agreement to the then current Agreement. Please also note that the terms and conditions of this Agreement are in addition to any other agreements between you and the Company and/or its affiliates and agents, including any agreements that govern your use of products, services, content, tools, and information available by accessing the Services. In the event of any conflict between this Agreement and any other such other agreement between you and the Company, the terms of the agreement that is most restrictive upon you and your actions and conduct shall apply.
By using our Services from time to time, it is presumed that you have read through these following Terms and Conditions and failure to do so shall be a complete bar on any and all claims in law or equity that you bring against TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. for any reason whatsoever - please read them carefully.
Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”) is an electronically binding agreement upon you and such acceptance shall have the same legal force and effect as if you had physically signed such Agreement.
You agree to the admissibility of computer records and electronic evidence in any dispute under this Agreement. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not register for or participate in using the Services offered by and through TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd..
As used in this Agreement, “you” or “User” means both (a) the individual now registering as a user of the Services or an existing user of the Services now agreeing to this Agreement, as the case may be, and (b) if applicable, the company or other business or governmental entity specified by you upon registration (any such entity, “your Company”). You and your Company, if any, are jointly and severally liable for your obligations under this Agreement.
Our Services are diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements may apply. Some TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. Services such as Board Owner Enrollment and Listing Agreement may have additional or other terms that we provide to you when you use these and other Services. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services. If you do not have the authority to enter into payment agreements on behalf of yourself or your company, do not accept these Terms and Conditions.
Privacy and Your Personal Information
TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. (www.togethring.net) is an automated on-line selling and buying platform for bill-boards (hoarding/ digital display boards or any medium to display or comTOGETHRINGnicate), media owners and other related products or services.
Using Our Services
You TOGETHRINGst follow any policies made available to you within the Services.
If TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. suspects you of misusing our Services or terms or policies, taking any actions that we perceive could adversely affect TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd.’s business or violating any laws or regulations, we may suspend or stop providing our Services to you and your company.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use, remove or alter any branding or logos used in our Services.
Our Services display some content that is not owned by TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd.. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. We review content to determine whether it is acceptable, readable, appropriate, or violates our policies, and we may remove or refuse to display content that we reasonably believe is inappropriate or violates our policies or the law. In addition, we will review content restrictions provided by board or media owners. In most cases, where we deny content TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. alerts the Buyer via email.
TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information to improve user experience and users may opt out of some of those comTOGETHRINGnications. Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying driving or safety laws.
TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. and other names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans used on TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. are the trademarks or service marks of TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. Pvt. Ltd. Or its affiliates. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Site. Access to the Site does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
You may not use meta tags or other hidden text utilizing TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd.’s name or trademarks without the express prior written consent of togethring.net
Your TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. Account
Privacy and Copyright Protection
TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd.’s privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies. TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. complies with the provisions of the law of the land where TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. explicitly provides the service. If you reasonably and in good faith believe that your work has been copied, imitated or improperly used in violation of the federal copyright laws and has been posted TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd., please provide TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. with all of the following information in writing:
1. Electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyrighted interest;
2. Description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
3. Description of where the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted material is located;
4. Your address, telephone, cell phone and email address so that we can contact you if necessary;
5. A statement by you that you have a reasonable, good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice to TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Before sending a notice to TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd., you should confirm that you are the rightful copyright owner or have the lawful rights to the copyright which the law of the land requires. Failure to include all of the information requested herein may result in a delay or failure to review your claim.
Your Content in Our Services
Certain TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), comTOGETHRINGnicate, post, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content.
The rights you grant in this license are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving our Services, and to develop new ones. This license continues even if you stop using our Services (for example, for a billboard listing you have added to our listing directory). Some Services may offer you ways to access and remove content that has been provided to that Service. Also, in some of our Services, there are terms or settings that narrow the scope of our use of the content submitted in those Services. Make sure you have the necessary rights to grant us this license for any content that you submit to our Services.
You may not post or display any content that would cause us or you to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation. Your content or posting may not be defamatory, libelous, threatening or harassing; and it may not contain obscenity or child pornography.
Modifying and Terminating Our Services
TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. is constantly changing and improving our Services. TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. expressly reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether with or without notice.
You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go. TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. may also stop providing Services to you, or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
We believe that you own your data and preserving your access to such data is important. If we discontinue a Service, where reasonably possible, we will give you reasonable advance notice and a chance to get information out of that Service.
TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable to you or any third party should TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. exercise it express to modify or discontinue the Services or any portion thereof.
,b>Our Warranties and Disclaimers TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. provides our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that you will enjoy using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.
Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms, neither TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. nor its partners or suppliers or distributors make any specific promises about the services. For example, we don’t make any commitments about the content within the services, the specific functions of the services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the services “as is”.
We do not warrant that the TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. or its functions will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected. We make no endorsement or warranty regarding any items posted on TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. or any transaction entered into through the site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the site shall create any warranty not expressly made herein. We expressly disclaim any responsibility for any misrepresentations or breaches committed by any user of TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd..
Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
Liability for our services
When permitted by law, TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates or any of their officers, directors, employees or agents (collectively “TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. parties”) and TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd.’s partners, suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold the TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. Parties harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments and fees and expenses related thereto (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees), incurred by an TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. Party in connection with any claims arising out of, based upon or resulting from any of the following, whether by you or by a third party using your log-in: (a) any breach or violation of this Agreement, (b) any use of the Service or site, (c) a dispute with another User, (d) any violation of any applicable law or regulation governing Your activities on or off of the TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. or the site, or (e) the infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and you shall not in any event settle or otherwise dispose of any matter without our prior written consent.
Business Uses of Our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. Parties from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
About These Terms
We may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
All provisions in this Agreement regarding representations and warranties, indemnification, disclaimers and limitations on liability shall survive any termination of this Agreement. The titles and headings contained in this Agreement are used for convenience only and are not intended to affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement. This Agreement is binding upon and inures to the benefit of the respective successors and assigns of the parties, but you may not assign this Agreement to any person or entity without our prior written consent, and any such assignments made without consent shall be null and void.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict. These terms control the relationship between TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights. If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. The laws of Pune, Maharashtra, India will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Pune, Maharashtra, India, and you and TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts; and you expressly waive any objection that you may have now or in the future to the laying of the venue, or the jurisdiction of any such court over you or your use of TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. and its Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing,
TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd., Pvt. Ltd. Reserves the right to institute proceedings in any jurisdiction in order to (i) obtain interim or provisional relief pending resolution of a dispute; or (ii) collect from you any monies due under this Agreement or under an award of the court described above. You may not bring any action arising out of this Agreement or your use of the website or the Services, regardless of form or the basis of the claim, more than one (1) year after the cause of action has arisen (or if TOGETHRINGltiple causes, from the date the first such cause arose). In the event that you bring an action in an improper forum or outside of the time limit in violation of this Section, TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd., Pvt. Ltd. shall be entitled to recover from you its reasonable attorney’s fees in responding to such action.
System Abuse and Feedback
1. Refusal of Service and Indemnification. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. We will exercise this right with buyers who fail to complete any transaction, and with sellers who list Services and items and fail to sell or deliver such services it to the buyer. If you are found to have engaged in any abusive or fraudulent activity in connection with the site or TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd., we may terminate your account. You are liable for and TOGETHRINGst indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments and fees, and pay any costs incurred by us for your misuse of the TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. or for your violation of any the Agreement including but not limited to the amounts of third party claims against us, our actual attorneys’ fees and collection costs, and our fees incurred for any Items you win but fail to pay for or any Services or items on which you place false bids, as well as the cost of our time spent in resolving deliberate rules violations.
2. Buyer’s Protection/Dispute Resolution. We may provide a feedback system where Buyers and Sellers can publicly post their experiences with each other. Before purchasing Services or items or placing a request to buy Services or items, a Buyer should check the Seller’s feedback to see how the Seller has handled himself/herself in past transactions. All complaints about a Buyer or a Seller in connection with a sale TOGETHRINGst be addressed through either the feedback system or through TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. support or the resolving problems section of the site. TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. will review such disputes but will not arbitrate disputes or arguments between Users.
3. Feedback. We may enable User feedback. Feedback may only be posted between the Buyer and Seller after a transaction has been consummated. Feedback is associated with a specific Service or item purchased or sold and TOGETHRINGst pertain specifically to that transaction. If you submit feedback, make sure that your rating and comments are truthful to the best of your knowledge and accurately reflect what happened in the transaction(s); be careful not to submit feedback hastily and in anger. Do not take any actions that would undermine the integrity of the feedback system, including posting good feedback to artificially improve another User’s rating or posting false bad feedback to damage another User’s rating. If you accuTOGETHRINGlate excessive negative feedback or display a pattern of unacceptable behavior, your account may be suspended or permanently terminated. TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for the information posted by a User in the feedback system. It is not our responsibility to determine the “truthfulness” of posted feedback, and we do not arbitrate disputes over feedback. We reserve the right to remove any User-posted feedback at any time for any reason.
4. User-Generated Content. We are not responsible for user-generated content such as postings, listings, feedback, pictures, etc. You are solely responsible for any information that you post to this TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd.. If you post information that is libelous, slanderous, violates any law or violates the intellectual property rights of anyone else, you will be solely liable for the consequences. We may take any action, including but not limited to removing the content or suspending or terminating your account, deemed necessary in our sole discretion to protect ourselves if we believe your information may create liability for us or may cause us to lose the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
5. Site or Platform Abuse. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. or the site or affiliated sites, or otherwise abusing the site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. or the site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing"; (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services via TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. or the site, or obtain other user information from the site in order to do so; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting; (f) using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. or the site or any activity being conducted on TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. or bypass any measures used to restrict access to the site; (g) using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the site other than the search engine and search agents available from TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. on the site and other than generally available to third party web browsers; or (h) collecting information about other users without their consent. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability are not responsible for user-generated content such as postings, listings, feedback, pictures,
Scheduled Maintenance/System Downtime
We reserve the hours between 11.30 pm and 6:00 am (Indian Standard Time or Local time for display unit) for system maintenance and will provide maintenance at other hours as we deem necessary. This may or may not cause system downtime. In the event certain Services are disrupted ending times may be extended without notice as a result of scheduled or unscheduled downtime, but any such extensions are made in our discretion.
We are not responsible for transactions not being processed or not being accepted due to technical difficulties or non-availability of electric power.
Your Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of India or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration or other forms (the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). TOGETHRING Mobile Technology Pvt. Ltd. is concerned about the safety and privacy of all its users, particularly children. For this reason, parents of children under the age of 18 who wish to allow their children access to the Service TOGETHRINGst take responsibility to determine whether any of the Service areas and/or Content (as defined in Section 6 below) are appropriate for your child.